Canadian Aircraft Components Corp is approved not only by Transport Canada (TCCA) but also by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). We are proud of maintaining both Canadian and European level certification and being able to provide our customers with dual Authorized Release Certification on aircraft components. Our Quality Program and continuous improvement program has proven it's effectiveness in maintaining a level of quality demanded in the aviation industry today.
CACC warrants each product to be free from defects in workmanship and material upon time of delivery.
- OHC Condition: 18 months or 250 hours, which ever occurs first. Warranty covers any replaced parts and labour at time of overhaul.
- Repaired: 180 days from date of repair. Only replaced parts and labour performed at time of repair are covered under warranty.
Denial of warranty will occur if any of the following is evident:
- Unit has been opened or disassembled
- Any repair or alteration has been performed
- Improper installation or misuse
- Damage caused by mishandling
Our online forms use the Adobe Acrobat Plugin.
Please download the free plug-in from Adobe's website if it is not already installed on your system. It is important that you have the latest version, in order to open, fill and save our forms.